Well,

On Fri, 5 Jul 2013 15:34:59 +0200
Polytropon <free...@edvax.de> wrote:

P> > Try a make rmconfig first and then make install.
P>
P> And make sure /etc/make.conf does not contain any "offending"
P> settings that might suggest you do not have or want X11.

if I do make rmconfig it tells me that there was no user config.
To be sure I deleted the /var/db/ports/vim/options file.

Here is my /etc/make.conf:

WITH_PKGNG=yes
# Ruby
RUBY_DEFAULT_VER=2.0
# TeX
TEX_DEFAULT=texlive
# QT
QT4_OPTIONS=CUPS QGTKSTYLE
# added by use.perl 2013-07-02 07:31:18
PERL_VERSION=5.14.4

However vim is still build without x11 support. The only thing working
right now is manually tweaking the Makefile. Otherwise I always end up
with a ./configure --enable-gui=no ...

Regards,

Jens

--
05. Heuert 2013, 15:47
Homepage : http://www.jan0sch.de

Antique fairy tale: Little Red Riding Hood.
Modern fairy tale: Oswald, acting alone, shot Kennedy.