On 10/03/2013 20:28, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> Have tried that, but it rebuilds pixman, but then X bombs out blurting
> out messages that lib....pixman.so is missing :(
>
> I have tried to remove print/texlive-scheme-full; removed it, but then
> run portmaster -R pixman, and portmaster -r pixman and the running of
> it stops with message that !#/bin/sh .. argument too long and comes up
> with texlive-?????-?????-_1 or similar.  Have not been successful in
> fixing this issue.  I have 2 machines working and 2 not working
> because of this.  I am running out of ideas.  Is there another way to
> fix this issue manually, i.e, going to /usr/ports/x11/pixman and
> rebuilding it there or have to go one by one?

Is it vital to use the texlive ports you get via portshaker or could you
switch to TEX_DEFAULT=texlive and use the texlive 2012 from official
ports (which has a few huge instead of many tiny packages)?

(If you want to switch, remove everything starting with texlive, check
out a fresh ports tree without portshaker, since there is at least one
port with the same name, and install print/texlive-full and maybe
print/texlive-docs.)

Cheers,
Jan Henrik