Konrad,

What errors did you get? Your GRANT command seems unusual. You would do something like:

GRANT ALL ON databasename.* TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] IDENTIFIED BY "password"
or
GRANT ALL ON databasename.* TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] IDENTIFIED BY "password"

The second is if you connect remotely.

Obviously, the user has to exist before you do the GRANT. Also, it is not wise to do GRANT ALL on a database unless the user is going to be at superuser level. You do the GRANT at the table level. Say the table is account_info. You would do:

GRANT ALL ON databasename.account_info TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] IDENTIFIED BY "password"

If you don't want to do ALL, you can be specific:

GRANT DELETE,INSERT,SELECT,UPDATE ON databasename.account_info TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] IDENTIFIED BY "password"

If you still have trouble look at the tables in the mysql database, in particular, the db and user tables.

-John