I am running 5.0 Release on an i386 Intel system. I have 256MB ram and in /etc/fstab
swap is called out for 492MB. How can I tell if this is mounted and in use? Mount does
not indicate swap (/da0s1b) is mounted.

I ask, as I cannot use dump to backup my raid. My raid is /dev/vinum/raid and mounted
at /raid. When I try to dump either /dev/vinum/raid or /raid, the system panics and
halts. I am thinking the dump is bombing due to lack of swap space.

I was able to dump previously, until I added the raid. The raid  is (4) 9GB SCSI
drives on the second SCSI controller while the boot drive is /da0 on the first SCSI
controller. Both controllers are on-board. The first dump encounter left the system in
a single user state with all file systems requiring manual fsck. After doing such, I
was able to go to multi-user mode. The raid is back and visible through the network.

Just very concerned about the tape (dump) not being able to run.

TIA
Bob