Ian Barnes wrote:
Hi,

Please forgive my stupidity.

What is the cvsup tag for the 5 branch? RELENG_5 doesnt work. I have
searched the archives, the site and I cant find anything that would help me.

I just installed a 5.1 box, and would like to cvsup and rebuild my kernel.

RELENG_5_1 for the 5.1-RELEASE critical updates . for the bleeding-edge -CURRENT update (yes that's a '.')

If you look in /usr/share/examples/cvsup there are several example cvsup
files.  The one called 'standard-supfile' should get you -CURRENT.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies