-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of stan
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 12:13 PM
To: Free BSD Questions list
Subject: How to delete/replace default route using ppp?

I'm trying to get a new laptop set up for a quick out of town trip.

Can anyone help me with the ppp.conf syntax to clear/replace an
existing
default rout for the duration of a ppp linkup?

That is, the machine starts off with a default route, which I want
delete and replace with the ppp route for the duration of the
conection.
Then I wnat to put the orignal route back.

Sugestions?

--
"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve