In the last episode (Jul 04), Matthew Seaman said:
> On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 05:38:13PM -0400, David Banning wrote:
> > Now it seems to be working. I inserted it in the "F" section of the
> > settings below the one we discussed and it seems to work.

> >              HERE----------------^
> >
> > I am not sure what I did, or what the purpose of Mprog is.
>
> The prog mailer is generally for aliases that pipe mail into programs

It also applies to pipes in .forward files, so if David has a
"|procmail" entry in his .forward, that will force sendmail to use the
prog mailer instead of local.  FEATURE(local_procmail) in your .mc is a
better solution, which will tell sendmail to use procmail as the local
delivery agent, so you don't need .forward at all.

--
        Dan Nelson
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]