Hi,
I have installed FreeBSD 4.0 on my PC
I did boot from CDROM, but in the "Media" I had to put "DOS", cause my PC refuses
to install everything from CDROM (may be not of supported type). So, I copied whole
CDROM to C>/FREEBSD, and I used DOS partition for install. Everything went O.K.
I configured and installed my new kernel, system did boot with no problem, but
now, when I'd like to install something from Packges (like shells or less), I get only
a message that it was impossible to find and get system distribution files.
I tried to fetch packages and from DOS and from existing FreeBSD file system
(I copied whole disk in /usr/FREEBSD), but it doesn't work.I can not install any
program.

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Edward.