I don't know what happened, but here it is.

I added a new user. After the adduesr finished I got an error that the
directory /var/spool/mail/newuser could not be created. That seems to
have hosed something, because after that another user account's password
was lost/changed. I used passwd command to fix that.

Now when I long in as my normal user account and try to su to root I get
the error message "sorry account expired". I can still long in as root,
I just can't su to root. So how do I unexpire the root account.

--
Rod

@ Home So No Cool Signature
http://opensourcebeef.bsd.st