On Monday 11 August 2003 04:59 pm, Matthew Graybosch wrote:

> However, printing a test page still yields garbage. I'm going to
> attach the output of tail /var/log/cups/error_log after my sig. I
> can't see anything obviously wrong in the error log, but this is only
> the second time I installed CUPS. The first time was under Libranet
> and everything "just worked".

I don't see anything obvious in the error log either. What is the output
of "lpstat -v -l -p [printername]"? On my working C82, the relevant
lines are:

device for stylus: usb:/dev/unlpt0
Connection: direct
Interface: /usr/local/etc/cups/ppd/stylus.ppd

p.s. Reply to my address as well as well as the list.

--
David Johnson