Hi,

> Could you install FreeBSD on an existing version of Windows 2000
> Professional and still have the option of choosing which OS to run
> on your computer?

Not directly, but if you have some space on your hard drive left, you can
shrink your Windows 2000 and install FreeBSD then. They will happily
co-exist, and there is a menu at the startup which allows you to choose
the OS to be booted.

Unfortunately, I do not know of a free program that can shrink NTFS
partitions, so you will probably need Partition Magic or some other
commercial product.

Regards,
 Simon

P.S. Please use a more better ``subject'' next time - many people will
skip messages with non-descriptive subject lines immediately.