I finally got mod_perl to work properly after a few too many days: I was suffering from versionitis when my out-of-date pkg_info was getting in the way of clean installs.

What I am trying to do is install mod_perl into an existing CGI-enabled environment with the MovableType weblog software. The super-simple, hey presto instruction I have found so far don't help at all: I can only get faster perl code and no access to any static html.

Does anyone have any experience with mod_perl and plain old CGI they can share?

--
Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>

To generalize is to be an idiot.