Is it possible to have more that one X session running on the same
machine? The problem is if i want to create a remote X connection to my
linux machine via my Freebsd machine i have to kill the current running
LOCAL X session first.....then i can "from the freebsd machine" # X
-query 192.168.0.6
and get a X session on the linux machine.

On my Freebsd box, with a local X session , i would like to open a
terminal ...aterm or xterm and then somehow in that terminal create a X
session to the linux machine.

I have tried this but get the following error:

freeebsd# X -query 192.168.0.62

Fatal server error:
Server is already active for display 0
If this server is no longer running, remove /tmp/.X0-lock
and start again.

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
Please report problems to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i assume the error is local because my current running local X session is
on display 0 .

is it possible for me to do this as i would like to remotly connect to 3
machines via X but still have use of my local machine

Thanks in advance.
--
  KroNiC~BSD
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]