Hi !

I know this question isn't FreeBSD specific, but all the scripts I tried to achieve what I need only seem to work under Linux.
I have a FreeBSD-5.1-p2+pam_ldap+nss_ldap+openldap+samba (with ldap support).
Ldap authentication works for both unix and samba accounts.
What I need is a way of syncing samba password with unix password, both stored in ldap (as ntPassword, lmPassword and userPassword).
I'm sure it is doable with samba, but the scripts like ldapsync, ldapchgpasswd... don't work.
I'm looking for someone who succeeded in making this work, I'm really out of ideas, and the samba list isn't very helping.
Thanks.

Antoine