Hi,

I have this 4.9-PRERELEASE proxy server which is set up with WCCP to my Cisco gateway.
It is on a Pentium 4 with 256MB DDR. Traffic can get really high on its interface (not
to mention the annoying icmp's which my ipfw rejects). It is OK a day or two from a
fresh reboot but after a while, test pings reports a "sendto: buffer space not
available". I already have the following in my kernel config:

options         MAXDSIZ="(256*1024*1024)"
options         MAXSSIZ="(256*1024*1024)"
options         DFLDSIZ="(256*1024*1024)"
options         NMBCLUSTERS=131072

Should I need to edit or add something? Is something set too high, or low? Btw, I am
also running postfix, qpopper and httpd on this server. Hope somebody can help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

chael