Has anyone with a nforce2 board got the agp working? I have been trying on my machine with the new driver /usr/src/sys/pci/agp_nvidia.c. When I load it as a module or compile it in I have problems. The cml is fine. When I start gnome or X the system freezes with a black screen, there is hard drive activity, and no response to keyboard input. I'm trying to rewrite the driver, but this is my first time at writting a driver. Any experiencies anyone has had would be helpful, and I can post any info anyone else thinks is relevent.
Thanks,
Jason