I have 2 scsi controllers in the system, first one is LSI with 4 drives
and second one is Adaptec with 2 drives and Yamaha scsi cdr. I'm able to
use every device from the both controllers, including the cd drive,
but when I do cdrecord -scanbus, it only lists the drives on the first
scsi card. Does anyone know how to fix that ? I couldn't find any
additional argument for cdrecord to do "extra scanning".
Is it also possible to write to the device file itself ?? Which file would
it be ?

thank you all in advance.