On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 09:40:16AM -0400, fbsd_user wrote:
> The google search system stopped archiving FBSD news groups at the
> start of 2002, so google search is useless.

Really?

A Google Groups search for your email address brings up a bunch of posts to
freebsd-questions, written this year, at the top of the list.

The Rambler site looks pretty good though, and I agree that it would be nice
if the 'official' search worked a bit better.  I seem to recall that someone
was working on a replacement for it, they even put up an early version for
people to play with, probably about a year ago now.  Whatever happened to
that?

        Scott