Howdy,
Great OS! Smooth as silk! Extremely fast and responsive.

Have question though. I had to put a D-Link DFE-530TX PCI card in one of the PCI slots in the system that the OS was installed on because the motherboard (SHUTTLE FN41) has an integrated RealTek 8201BL NIC that was not responding during installation. I was wondering if there is any way to get the chip to function?

When I boot and look at the output of dmesg I note the following:
rl0: <D-Link DFE-530TX+ 10/100BaseTX> port 0xc000-0xc0ff mem 0xee000000-0xee0000ff irq 11 at device 6.0 pci1

some physical address info here

miibus0: <MIIBUS> on rl0
rlphy0: <RealTek internal media interface> on miibus0
rlphy0: 10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, auto

Any ideas on whether I can get the on-board NIC to work? What I wish to do is set one for DHCP and the other for static internal IP.

Thanks,

Tony