If you don't mind me budding in to this thread....I am trying out a new
email client for Gnome and am not certain how the messages are going to
look.

It was the only Gnome port I could find that had SMTP Auth so I decided
to use it since my email server now requires I send a password to send
email.  It's called Evolution and it seems to be modeled after Outlook
and am hoping the messages are not sent as badly.

Reply with any problems you see and suggestions.  I don't think there
are any issues but I would rather find out now rather than later when I
need help and no one can read my questions.

Thanks
Jason Cribbins