Hi,
I have been a long time user of sqwebmail but it's handling of double
byte characters sets leaves much to be desired. Otherwise it is a good
package. And yes, it is fast because as Mike points out it doesn't read
the entire contents of a maildir into memory before showing the mail.

HTH

LukeK

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:33:14 +0300
Mike Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> granted us these pearls of wisdom: