On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 09:34:32AM -0400, rodrique heron wrote:

> I have been trying to update my system using make world for the last
> 5 days and I am getting no where. All my searches for an answer
> comes up short.

You seem to be using FreeBSD-CURRENT, when you probably shouldn't be -
in general if you want to run -CURRENT you're expected to read the cvs
commit logs, and the freebsd-current mailing list, and to deal with
this kind of problem yourself when it occurs.

Please see the example cvsupfiles and read the FreeBSD Handbook
section on how to track -STABLE or a release branch instead.

Kris