Hello,
I'm currently using Zope's Plone application which relies heavily on python. When uploading large files (>65 megs, possibly higher), the python process is bombing out with a 'memory exceeded' error. I'm using 4.8-STABLE . I've been told that if I increase the amount of available memory to the python process that I can resolve this issue. I've attempted increasing the max users variable in the kernel to 0, hoping it might auto-tune, but that doesn't seem to be working. Am I tweaking the wrong area? Where should I be looking?