Hi All,

        I have FreeBSD 5.1 with KDE 3 running kmail. Kmail pulls from the
local mailbox into its mail archive. I'd like to figure out a way to reading
kmail email from the console. Is that possible?

I can already read mail in my mailbox via the console by using mutt, however
when kmail reads messages from the mailbox it deletes them and stores them
in its own special file. So what I'm trying to do is read that file via  a
console program.

Thanks,
-Jason