Hey all,

I'm using the pcm driver and everything related to sound works thus far. But now that I'm trying to use Wine, it prompts me that I do not have /dev/sequencer.

I'm running Free 5.1 and have a sblive card, which works great. It looks several symbolic links are missing in my /dev folder, according to the pcm(4) man pages. Specifically, I found that these are missing:

/dev/midi
/dev/music
/dev/sequencer
/dev/pss

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help,
Bborie

PS... The entire reasoning for this is because I'm trying to get Quicken 2003 deluxe to work under wine.