What is the fastest and easiest way to get printing setup on 5.1 release?
I have a Brother 1440 connected to the printer port.  I want to be able
to print from the print sever and a few other BSD machines, and also to
setup samba to allow other machines on the local network to share the
printer.  I tried CUPS it did not work.  I also tried LPRng, but had
trouble getting it configured also.  I tried to download and compile
Printtool, but that didn't work either.  Is there a graphical printer
configuration tool for BSD?  Please cc
me with responses.

TIA,

Andy