At 10:35 AM 11/21/2003, Jerry McAllister wrote:

You can also configure your NIC to answer to multiple IP addresses
and then configure your Apache to treat each as a virtual host with
a separate hostname/URL.   Yes, you have to have whoever is serving
DNS for you (either yourself, your ISP or some DNS service) set up
to translate IP <-> hostname

Jerry, thanks for trying but I don't know what this means (I've heard this remark so many times myself from others...). Yikes, I'm just a blathering idiot. :(

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site