Bill Asher wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to configure mpd for road warrior w2k clients to connect to,
and I'm running into a few issues, hoping some of you could help out.
I'm not sure if there are other issues that need to be configured
differently besides mpd, like ppp or natd, etc. Or do you need to change
options in the W2K VPN client. Below are my specs, mpd config files, and
error message. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. THANKS!!!

*snip*

i recently posted a howto on getting mpd up an working with winxp. the steps should be almost identical. you can find it here. if it still dosn't work, feel free to follow up to me directly.

http://freebsdaddicts.org/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=9

~j

--
"Yesterday upon the stair I saw a man