On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 05:46 am, J.D. Bronson wrote:
> Does anyone have 4.9 running on the above platform and if so
> could you kindly post a dmesg output?
>
> I have just bought 2 of these units (IDE) and pondering which flavor of
> *bsd to run on them.
>
> thanks!

I have one happily running 5.1
The onboard nic wasnt supported under 4.8 which was around when I bought it so
I went to 5.1.  Oh I had to turn off ACPI to make it function though.

Otherwise its working fine.

I was talking to the local IBM guys and they told me that lately there has
been a lot of people asking about FreeBSD and IBM.  They look like they will
be taking FreeBSD seriously at least locally.