Hello!

I've spent almost the entire evening trying to track this down. But it seems
that I'm totally stucked. Hopefully, someone out there has a solution :)

Anyway, here's the problem:

I'm using bridge, but I'm not able to contact the bridge box over the
network. This only applies to the boxes that are using the bridge. If a box
outside the "bridged" enviroment, tries to contact the bridge box, there's
no problem what so ever.

The interface that is assigned an ip, is the external interface (the one
connected to my vdsl-modem), and it gets it's ip from a DHCP server.

This is my relevant (at least, I hope so ;) configurations:

Kernel-config
options BRIDGE
options IPFIREWALL
options IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
options IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT

/etc/sysctl.conf
net.link.ether.bridge_cfg=fxp0,rl0
#net.link.ether.bridge_ipfw=1 (yes, for now i commented ipfw filtering, just
to make sure that some misconfiguration, was the cause of my problem)
net.link.ether.bridge=1

/etc/rc.conf
ifconfig_fxp0="DHCP"
firewall_enable="YES"