Dear All;

Has any body running FreeBsd 4.XX on Abit KD7-A KT400A motherboard??

The above motherboard has the following specification:

Abit KD7-A KT400A USB2+ LAN + 6CH.
It also uses the VIA KT400A / VT8235CE chipset.

I know FreeBSD supports 8235 chipset, but I have not seen any thing about the 8235CE chipset.

According to via web site, the 8235CE is an enhanced version of 8235 chipset, and looks as there is hardly any difference between the above chipset.

So any of you gus has any expricence with the above motherboard I would like to hear from you.

Kind Regards

P.S Since I am not part of the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", I would be grateful if you could send a reply to my email address.

My Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information in this email is confidential.  It is intended
solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this email in error please delete
it immediately and contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]