Josh Paetzel wrote:

Dear Josh;

Thank you very much for the prompt reply and I am very grateful. Please forgive me to ask this question again. Abit has a motherboards called KD7, which is different from KD7A. Are you positive that your motherboard is a KD7A and not KD7?.

Kind Regards

Yes, I'm sure. Here's the link from the site that I purchased it from.

http://www.nanosys1.com/mb-abit-kd7a.html

Josh Paetzel

________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs.

Dear Josh;

Thank you very much for your help, and hope you have a very happy new year. I will buy one today.

Kind Regards

Abbas

The information in this email is confidential.  It is intended
solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this email in error please delete
it immediately and contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]