Hello,

I'm using FreeBSD 5.2-RELEASE and have installed the latest nvidia drivers available. Everything works ok _except_ once I load X I cannot switch back to the virtual console. I get a "mode out of range" error. I had this problem with FreeBSD 4.8 as well.

This used to happen to me in Linux as well until the latest two releases of the driver.

I am running the KT133 chipset on my motherboard (yeah yeah, I know).

Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam Olsen