Hey all, just wanted to share a link to an interesting article comparing/contrasting *BSD (primarily FreeBSD) and Linux, at
http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/rants/bsd4linux/bsd4linux1.php

No affiliation, came across it on one of the bsd news sites...as a long time Linux user/admin/developer(pre-1.0 kernel), but dealing with Solaris and other *nixes pre-Linux, it's interesting to see someone else put to words some comments along the line of some of my 'close, but not quite completely thought out' thoughts, when I've tried to explain to co-workers and friends some of the reasons I've come to be less than thrilled with RedHat, yet really like Gentoo and FreeBSD.

Anyways, happy reading...

Scott