"How can I delete all lines from /^PATTERN to EOF??"

I think that I read it wrong. Either way he has a solution ;-)

Unless I'm reading it wrong, he wants to *keep* everything from the beginning of the file to /^PATTERN/ and NOT keep everything else all the way to EOF. The diff. between what I suggested and the what other suggested is that using 'q' would be inclusive, while the others are exclusive of the line matched by /^PATTERN/. However, it wasn't clear which he wanted.

Nathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D8527E49
<< attach3 >>