-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Adam Seniuk
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 12:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IPFW and Dynamic Rules

I keep getting /kernel: Too many dynamic rules, sorry im my log file
several
times and i am not sure whats going on I have read some articles but
they
are all in 2000 and for FreeBSD 4.0.

If someone could give me a clue into what this is and how I can fix
it. That
would be great!

Thanks.

Adam Seniuk