Jagadish N Vajha wrote:

Hi,

  I would like to know if its possible to run Free BSD on IBM machines
  with a RAID controller (SCSI hard drives are used). I have tried
  installing it but the system keeps on freezing continuously during
  setup, the same system works perfectly with other OS's.

Please let me know if anyone has a solution for this.

Regards,

  Jagadish