Hi Chuck,

--On Sunday, March 07, 2004 04:13:31 PM -0800 Chuck McManis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Actually I'm a bit surprised that things didn't go with Qmail. Not
only is it everything Postfix aspires to be, it has a zillion hours
of runtime under its belt. Its been at the 1.03 release forever
because there hasn't been anything to fix.

If I had one complaint it would be to do an integration pass over
the various pop3/imap/ssl/etc modifications to create an integrated
pop3/mta that could allow for roaming delivery out of the box.

Closest thing is Bruce Guenter's relay-ctrl which is an add-on, no patching necessary.. Works great. I have it on several servers.

--
Gary