To All;

I just created the disk for FreeBSD and got my other laptop to boot up under FreeBSD.
I need some help in accessing the hard drive and the cdrom.  I tried to create a
directory for the CDROM and the hdd1.  Then tried to mount using those directories.
It did not access my hard drive or the cdrom.  The question is what do I need to do to
gain access to these two drives?

Also does anyone out there have the source code and makefile for vi?  That is the
editor I have used on other Unix systems.  You may have guessed that I was not a root
super user :-)

Thanks to all for your help.

Regards
Kenn Ward