Hello,
 Thanks everyone.

Here is the information
FreeBSD 4.8
Server specification:
PIII1.7GHz
512MB ram
80GB harddisk

The server is used for web, mail, dns and databases (mysql and postgresql).
Recently, I have recompiled PHP with option curl and openssl added.
The server is in Equinix datacenter and it is not busy, so I don't it will
be temperature problems.

Actually, what I want to know is the general steps for finding the problems.

Thanks
Meimi

OK, better information now.  You said regularly?
What does that mean?  Same time every day?

As someone mentioned, check your log files.
Does it do backups at a certain time, and therefore
crashes (you said it wasn't too heavily burdened....)

Do you feel that it is very secure?  Anyone else
have access to this box?

Kevin Kinsey