Andreas Davour wrote:

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Martin Hudec wrote:

Could it be I have made such a basic mistake as to not cvsup'ed a vital
dependedcy?! I kind of figured the newly cvsup'ed port of cvsup would have
included a new example file of ports-supfile if that had been the problem.

One should never *expect* a computer to do something I guess.

Would something strange happen now if I added a line for
'ports-accessability' in my ports-supfile and tried to cvsup again?

Your supfile must predate 1/24/2004, when the "accessibility" category was added. See:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile

If you've updated your source tree, a new copy should be in
/usr/src/share/examples/cvsup/.  If you've done a recent installworld
then it'd also be in /usr/share/examples/cvsup/.  Lastly, but not leastly,
you could grab the latest version from:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile?rev=1.31&content-type=text/plain

Kevin Kinsey