Hello list!

I have an internal winmodem in my laptop, it is a smartlink modem, and currently works with the linux driver sources provided at smlink.com. I would like to run FreeBSD on my laptop, but I am unsure how to get this winmodem working. One possibility I thought of is to use the new NDIS wrapper in 5.2-CURRENT with the windows drivers. I only find examples of using this with WiFi cards, how can I find out if the windows drivers for my modem use NDIS, and whether or not this is possible? Is there another way to make this thing work?

Thanks.