On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 08:50:17AM -0400, JJB wrote:
: The messages you are getting are generated from the log-in-vain
: option you have turned on. Every night when the cron management
: reports run they post email from root to root using the 127.0.0.1

If I disable this 'feature' and adjust my filter rules as the next message
suggests, will I get my cron reports mailed correctly?  I want the bare
minimum sendmail setup needed so only system mail is allowed, and I do not
have to worry about outside access.  I use pop3 for personal email.

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.