I used to have two ifconfig lines in my rc.conf: ifconfig_dc0="DHCP" ifconfig_dc0="media autoselect"

The first to enable DHCP and the second to set my networkcard to 100BaseTX full duplex.

Now after an upgrade to 4.10-release this doesn't work anymore. When I put both lines in rc.conf only the second line is effective and overrides the first, but I want to use both DHCP and 100BaseTX. I need to use the "media autoselect" because the networkcard defaults to 10BaseT but I want to use 100Mbit. When I don't use DHCP the network is unreachable. Pinging then gives a "no route to host".

How do I solve this problem?

Marco

--
Sweater, n.:
        A garment worn by a child when its mother feels chilly.