"WyteWolf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ok...
> I am using Windows ME and no other
>
> First of all, I have downloaded the ISO images.
> extracted them and that is all, I have followed the instructions to create a
> bootdisk and have failed.
> that is about it.
> I'm am looking to install freebsd and load freebsd, that's about it.
> What more than that could I explain?

1) Use reply-all to send to both me and the mailing list, unfortunately, I don't
   have time to handle everyone with a question on a one on one basis
2) Read this: http://www.lemis.com/questions.html and follow the advice there
   on what needs reported.

With what little information you've provided, I can only answer "Either you're
doing it wrong or your computer is broken."

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies