After upgrading perl from 5.8.2 to 5.8.4, following the instructions in /usr/ports/UPDATING, I found awstats-6.0_1 no longer worked. I ran awstats.pl interactively and received the following error:

Bizarre copy of ARRAY in aassign at /path/to/awstats.pl line 8707

After some checking, I found this issue was fixed in awstats.pl revision 1.747. I downloaded the most current revision (1.755) and replaced the revision that's included with the port. This seems to solve the problem. YMMV.

Is it appropriate to send a problem report about this? I've never sent one so I want to be sure before bugging someone.

Hopefully this post will save others from having to research and resolve this issue.

Drew

--
Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse

http://www.alchemistswarehouse.com