Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   So I have a FreeBSD server at home serving some web pages, mostly web
   mail (Apache). It's running on a DSL line behind a gateway that
   forwards port 80 requests to it. Now here's the problem. I need to
   serve also from an IIS .NET server (it's for my girlfriend; don't bug
   me). So my question: How do I serve some things from the IIS server
   and some from the BSD server?  Do I set up some kind of proxying?
   I'm sure there are three hundred solutions, but this is not something
   I've ever had to learn about. I'm willing to RTFM; I just want to be
   pointed in the right direction.
   Thanks,
   John