Hope this isn't too far OT.

I want to setup 2 mailservers using sendmail. The first to receive emails
for all users (vhosts too) and filter through greylisting. Then forward the
rest to another mailserver using SpamAssassin/Procmail on the LAN to their
POP3 Inboxes (qpopper) where they will pick up their mail.

Based on tests so far, it looks like I will have to use an "open relay" in
order to forward the emails. Is this correct?

Would appreciate any URLs where this setup is explained.

Best regards,

Jack L. Stone