On Jul 2, 2004, at 6:47 AM, Jonas Sonntag wrote:
must ask again... I'm still stuck with this. It's pretty weird. I have 10
directories each owned by a unique group. All 10 directories are set 750.
The groups have been added using pw and user www has been made a member of
every group by using pw. This has worked a hundred times. Information is
correct in /etc/group.

How many groups is the www user in? By default, the system only permits a user to belong to up to 16 groups...

--
-Chuck