#graph_cutoff 1024
#promiscuous true
#output_cdf false
#recover_cdf false
#filter "ip"
#graph true

=====STOP CONFIG=====

Thanks for your help.

Please note, this is a short config file, but I now get an error on line
10, even though there are only 9 lines.

Thanks.
Found on Conan O'Brian:
Children's books written by celebrities;
   By Mel Gibson: Jesus Christ and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very
Bad Day.

-----
Keep your powder dry and your pecker hard and the world WILL turn.

-----
Eric F Crist